viernes, 5 de septiembre de 2014

Hi everybody, today i´m gonna tell you abou the best vacation ever. Well I love my continent, especially the Latin side and I am very interested to know about their indigenous and local cultures and the different landscape. So in my Base for Touring summer, I always go around any country in the region.
My first travel doing this was Peru. I went with two of my best friend: Caro and Coni. We Started in Santiago and take a plane to Arica and was there when our journey began.
Our first stop was in Arequipa. The city was amazing, their colonial architecture is beautiful. We went, also, to Cañon del Colca, a large canyon where we saw many condors.


The next city was Cusco and obviously Machu picchu a ancient Inca city. We take a bus in Cusco to arrive. Then we walk from the hydroelectric to Aguas Calientes. Then in the morning, like 3 in the morning we started making a line to enter the park. The climb was steep and tiring, but we accomplish.
Other country we visited during the same trip was Bolivia. Here what amazed me more was left Uyuni salar.It was so white, seemed in heaven, the horizon was confused with this as if there was no horizon.

After that we take a bus to cross to San Pedro de Atacama and that was a end of our trip.

2 comentarios: